post office recruitment 2021 gujarat |post office recruitment 2021 |gujarat post office
recruitment 2021 apply online
post office exam date 2021 gujarat : India Post has released notification (No. R&E/1-1/ DR/Sports Quota/2021) for Direct Recruitment of Meritorious sportsperson. They seek applications of eligible candidates from open market under Sports Quota for Gujarat Postal Circle vacancy. These 188 vacancies are assigned for the following Group C posts like Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman/ Mail Guard & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts. Applicants who had passed Class 10th/ Class 12th from recognized board are advised to use this opportunity to apply for Gujarat Post Office recruitment
Details of Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name India Post – Gujarat Postal Circle
- Name : Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman/ Mail Guard & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Job Location Gujarat
- Total Vacancy 188
- Notification Released Date 25.10.2021
- Last Date to Submit the Application 25.11.2021
- Official Websiteindiapost.gov.in
- સરકારી ભરતી માટે ગ્રુપ મા જોડાવ
i) For Postal/ Sorting Assistant:
- a) The candidates having passed minimum either 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a
- recognized board or university.
- b) The candidates will be required to furnish at least 60 days duration basic computer training
- certificate frome recognized computer training institute before issu anceof appointment letter’
- Computer Training certificates from Central Govemment / Sate Government / University/
- Boards etc will also be acceptable for this purpose This requirement of basic computer
- separate ceeificate will not be insisted upon’
- c) Sports qualification as per para 7 of the notification’
(ii) For Post man Mail Guard :-
- a) Minimum l2th standard pass from a recognized board’
- bj rnowledge of local language i.e GUJARATI. The candidate should have studied local
- language i.e GUJARATI at least up to 1Oth Standard
- c; rne candiaates will be required to furnish at least 60 days duration basic computer training
- certificate froma recognized computer trainingins titute before issuanceofappointment letter.
- Computer training certificates from central government / StateGovernment / University / Boards
- certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studies computer as a subject in
- certificate will not be insisted upon.
- d) Candidates should have u ,uiid li””nr” of two wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle. This is
- applicable only to candidates applying for the post of Postman
- e) Sports qualification – as per para 7 below’
iii) For Multi Tasking Staff :
- Minimum l0th standard pass from a recognized board
- b) Knowledge of local language i.e GUJARATI. The candidate should have studied local
- language i.e GUJARATI at least up to l0th Standard
- c) Sports qualification – as per para 7 below
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant 71 Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100
- Postman/ Mail Guard 56 Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100
- Multi-Tasking Staff 61Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900
- Total:- 188
- MTS: 18 years to 25 years.
- Other Posts: 18 years to 27 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
Selection Process :
- Mode of selection will be based on academic & sports qualification.
Application Fee :
- L The candidates shall have to credit Application fee of Rs100l (Rupees one Hundred only)
- through e-payment (using Challan Form) in the name of CPMG GUJARAT CIRCLf,
- National E-BILLER ID No 70140, at any ofthe computerized Post offices in India.
- 2. The last date for receipt of application at O/o Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle,
- Ahmedabad – 380001 is 25.11.2021.
- 3. Challan form available with the notification may be downloaded (Annexure vI), fill in
- completely and fees be paid at any post Post Office through e-payment’ The post office shall
- retain one copy of challan form & candidate will get chief PMG, Gujarat circle’s copy &
- Candidate’s copy.
- 4. Original receipt of fee issued by Post office should be pasted on the chief PMG, Gujarat
- circle, copy and must be submitted along with application form, while candidate may retain
- candidate’s copy for future reference.
- 5. Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case; neither shall be held reserved for any other
- recruitment nor selection process in future. Also fee paid through any other mode will not be
- accepted and such application will be summarily rejected.
- Note : Women/ SC/ST/Physical Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of application
Apply Mode :
- Applications should submit through registered post/ speed post.
Address: The Assistant Director (Recruitment), Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle, Ahmedabad – 380 001.
- Go to official website indiapost.gov.in.
- Click on Notification for appointment of Meritorious Sports persons in Gujarat Postal Circle in the cadre of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman/ Mail Guard & Mukti Tasking Staff – Gujarat Circle in Recruitment.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Submit the filled form through prescribed mode.
Important link click Here