Vhali Dikri Yojana Gujarat
Vhali Dikri Yojana has been introduced by Gujarat State Government in favour of improving Girls Birth Ratio. In beneficiary will get financial assistance in three stages. Soon Government will invite Vhali Dikri Yojana Form at the official website. In the State Budget Rs, 133 Crore has been sanctioned for the successful implementation the Vhali Dikri Today in this article we are going to discuss Gujarat Dear Daughter Scheme Registration Process, Eligibility, User Guidelines and important dates.
‘Vhli Dikri Yojana’ launched to save Gujarat’s daughters. The state in the budget on Tuesday allocated Rs 133 crore for the scheme, under which Rs 1 lake will be provided to first and second daughters of a family on attaining 18 years of age, for their wedding or higher education. The Dy CM told the state assembly house that the scheme, the first-ofits-kind by the Gujarat government, will help prevent female infanticide, promote education of girls, and provide a substantial sum to fund the the higher education and weddings of girls.
Interested candidates can apply to avail benefits under the scheme. Applicants must have the following documents to use:
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate (Upto 2 Lakh Rupee Annual)
- Parents Identity Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
Gujarat Vhali Dikri Yojana Eligibility
1.Only Permanent Residents of Gujarat are Eligible
2. This Scheme is valid for First Three Girl Childs Per Family
3. Annual Income of the family must not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs
Gujarat Vhali Dikri Yojana Benefits
1. Once the Girl Child Enters Class 1, Financial Assistance of Rs. 4000 Will be Given
2. After Entering Class 9 the Girl child gets financial assistance of Rs. 6000
3.Upon Attaining age of 18 years, the State Government will transfer Rs. 1 Lakh to the beneficiary for Higher Education & Marriage.
New Changes In Gujarat Vhali Dikri Yojana
This scheme will prevent female foeticide, promote education of girls and provide a substantial sum to fund higher education and wedding of girls.
vahali dikri yojana application form pdf download. vahali dikri yojana gktoday, vahali dikri yojana in hindi, vahali dikri meaning in hindi, vhali dikri scheme, ladli laxmi yojana in gujarati, vahali dikri yojna affidavit, gujarat government schemes for girl child.
Silent Features of Gujarat Vhali Dikri Yojana
- It is a 100 % Percent Government Funded Scheme.
- Total Rs 1,10,000 will be given to the Beneficiary.
- The Application Form for the Scheme will be accepted through Online and Offline Mode.
- The amount will be transferred through Direct Bank Transfer Method.
Procedure to Apply For the Vhali Dikri Yojana
Applicants need to fill online as well as an offline application form. Yet the government has not disclosed any defined procedure. Here are some common steps which applicants need to follow:
- First of all, visit the official website of the government
- Read all the scheme related information carefully
- Collect all the necessary documents as required
- Click download application form or online application form registration option
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- Upload / attach the necessary documents with the form
- Submit the application form at last.
Gujarat Vhali Dikri Yojana Form