Gujarat vidhva sahay yojana
Gujarat Widow Assistance Scheme: Ganga Swaroop Yojana Registration Form 2021. The Government of Gujarat has published a new scheme for Ganga Swaroop Yojana for widow remarriage widows. The benefit given by the government is Rs. 25,00 / – under DBT and Rs. 25,00 / – under NSC.
This scheme was started by the Chief Minister of this Gujarat Shri Vijay Rupani for the welfare of the natives of Gujarat, this scheme has been launched in the portal of National Social Assistance Program (NSAP). The Gujarat Widow Sahay Yojana Yojana helps women gain confidence after the death of their husbands, and a also gives them the courage to tha face the difficult circumstances of life. Through this program, women can stand on their own feet independently and also support their family financially.
Gujarat Widow Remarriage Registration Form 2021
Name of the scheme: Ganga Swaroop Yojana
Beneficiary: Widow remarried woman
Benefits: Total Rs. 50,000 / – after remarriage
Official site https://sej.gujarat.gov.in
Department: Department of Women and Child Development (WCD) Government of Gujarat
Address: Department of Women and Child Development (WCD) Block No. 9, 6th Floor, New Secretariat, Gandhinagar.
Official contact details
Here we are providing contact details so that it is easy for the candidates to go to the office to submit the application form and also you can ask questions between 10:30 am to 6:10 pm: Department of Women and Child Development (WCD) )) Block No. 9, 6th Floor, New Secretariat, Gandhinagar.
Vision and Mission wcd.gujarat.gov.in
Ensuring the nutrition of children and empowering women to live with dignity and ensuring the nurture and development of women in an environment free from violence and discrimination.
Improving the nutritional and health status of tha children aged 0-6 years.
Laying the foundation for this proper psychological, physical and social development of the child.
Reducing the incidence of mortality, morbidity, malnutrition.
Enhancing the mother’s ability to take care of the child’s general health and nutritional health through proper nutrition and health education.
- To provide necessary health services to young children, pregnant and lactating mothers and adolescents through Anganwadi.
- To provide elementary education to children aged 3-6 years in Anganwadi.
- Prevent female feticide and ensure the survival, education and safety of girls.
- To empower the destitute widows financially by providing them financial assistance and vocational training.
- Provide shelter, police desk, legal, medical and counseling services to a woman or child victim of violence under one roof integrated with 24 * 7 helpline.
- Prevent trafficking of women for commercial sexual exploitation and facilitate reintegration of victims into their families and society.
- Promoting the availability of this safe and convenient accommodation for working women with day care facility for their children.
- Shelter, food, clothing, medical treatment and care of the victim and meeting basic needs without any social and economic assistance.
- Creating an alternative system of justice for women that provides speedy justice at minimal cost while understanding women’s feelings.
To promote the birth rate of girls through schemes like Wahali Dikari Yojana